Do you want to bring Freckle to your school or district? Below are frequently cited resources to assist you in your funding search.
For schools and districts within the United States, federal funding sources can be applied to your purchase of Freckle.
- Title I - Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged
- Title III - Language Instruction for Limited English Proficient Children and Immigrant Students
- English Language Acquisition State Grants
- Head Start
- School Improvement Grants
U.S.-based schools can unlock state-specific funding sources as well. To learn more about funding opportunities, check out the department of education website for your state.
Outside of federal and state funding, there are many private grants, scholarships, and projects which can be leveraged to purchase Freckle.
- DonorsChoose - charity for classroom projects posted by public school teachers
- Foundation Center - nonprofit maintaining database of funding information and opportunities
- Fund for Teachers - fellowships for teachers
- GetEdFunding - grant-finding resource for educators
- Grants.gov - centralized location for federal funding
- The Awesome Foundation - foundation distributing $1,000 grants